Clinical Education Manager
The Clinical Education Manager (CEM) position is a field based position. The CEM is responsible for the field training of new Territory Manager (TM’s) to achieve competence in their roles. The CEM is accountable for educating new TM’s about the installation, training and case support of DYSIS Products including clinical features and benefits of doing colposcopy with DYSIS, map interpretation and troubleshooting. The CEM serve as the clinical expert for the DYSIS team and support customers as needed.
The CEM will assist in the clinical verification and verification of product changes and enhancements as needed by the Research and Development and Quality team.
The CEM will assist with DYSIS colposcope troubleshooting. As part of this responsibility, on site visits for troubleshooting, repairs or replacement will be required.
- Coordinate and schedule training directly with the new TM’s for on site clinical certification and virtual training for the international sales team. Review common, field issues and how to troubleshoot the device while on site.
- Complete and maintain documentation for team’s clinical certifications training. Complete the checklist after each field training and identify areas for follow up or additional training.
- Serve as a clinical resource for the US and International team
- Review salesforce documentation for new and existing accounts. Communicate directly with the TM’s on documentation gaps to ensure compliance.
- Assist the Research and Development and Quality team with verification, validation and customer feedback as requested
- Assist in field repairs/troubleshooting as needed
- Update clinical documents as needed
- Provide feedback to the Quality team regarding customer comments and observations
- Maintain current DYSIS policies and procedures.
Education and Background:
- A Registered Nurse with field training experience on educating physicians and other clinicians on how to properly use technical medical devices.
- A persistent, resilient and positive attitude
- A patient and objective approach to education
- Strong work ethic and passion.
- Ability to teach others and provide constructive feedback in a positive manner
- Assertive – Not afraid to ask questions or take educated initiative.
- Uses ethical and sound business judgment in making decisions.
- Willingness to travel as required
- Strong collaboration and interaction with internal and external customers.
- A self-starter who can work independently
- Good clinical evaluation skills and ability to interpret and present data to help customer understand the clinical value.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM system, internet
- Completes required documentation within a timely manner
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Territory and Travel:
- Resides close to a major airport
- Travel from 50-60% outside the home region