We take your privacy very seriously. Please read our policy below, which explains how we handle any data that you might submit to us.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process the Personal Data we collect/receive under the following legal bases:
- In some cases we will only process your information where you have given your consent. For example, if you sign up for email communications, provide your phone number for phone communication, or where you may be providing special categories of personal data. Please note that we may have a different legal basis for processing (e.g., legitimate interest) so that consent is not needed. When our use and sharing is not readily apparent when you provide your information, we will provide additional information at the time we collect the information regarding our purposes and use of the information.
- Legitimate interest. We can process your personal data if (i) we have a genuine and legitimate reason; and (ii) are not harming any of your rights and interests. We will use your personal data in order to help us provide you with our services and to give you the most appropriate information, products and services and to provide you with the best experience when dealing with us. Whenever we process your personal data for our legitimate interests, we will consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights under data protection law.
- As required by law. Where we are required to comply with our legal obligations, or to establish and defend our legal rights, or to prevent and detect crimes such as fraud.
In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
- Request access to your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. This also enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. We will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your Personal Data. If withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting us:
EEA data controller:
DYSIS Medical Ltd.
3 Redheughs Rigg,
Edinburgh, EH12 9DQ
Outside of EEA data controller:
DYSIS Medical Inc.
24 Superior Drive
Natick, MA 01760
Data protection officer contact information
Attn: Chief Financial Officer
DYSIS Medical Inc.
24 Superior Drive
Natick, MA 01760
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, if you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Storing and protecting your information
We may store, collect, transfer and process your Personal Data in a country other than you country of residence. These countries are the United States and the European Union. The data protection and other laws of countries to which your information may be transferred may be different in your country. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to any transfer, storing or processing.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Details of these measures can be obtained on request. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so. Our security measures are regularly reviewed.