We take your privacy very seriously. Please read our policy below, which explains how we handle any data that you might submit to us.
We take your privacy very seriously. Please read our policy below, which explains how we handle any data that you might submit to us.
This policy was last updated in September 4, 2020.
DYSIS Medical (hereinafter also referred as: “DYSIS”, “we”, “us” or “our) conducting business within the United States, the United Kingdom, the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) understands the importance of privacy to our customers, visitors, suppliers, business partners, employees and other individuals (hereinafter also referred as: “you” or the “user” or the “data subject”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This notice applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to your personal data. As a data controller, we determine the purposes and means of processing your personal data.
Please read this Privacy Notice, together with any other privacy notice that we may provide to you, as it contains important information about how we collect, manage, use and protect your personal data. This Privacy Notice may also be used in conjunction with other privacy notices that we may provide you with in certain situations.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. Please check this policy each time you visit the Website to ensure you are aware of the most recent version and the date that it was last updated.
EU and EEA Citizens should review the GDPR Addendum to be advised of their rights.
California Residents should review the CCPA Addendum to be advised of their rights.
What personal data do we collect?
Personal data, personal information, or non-personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identiﬁed directly or indirectly (“Personal Data”). It does not include data where the identity has been removed and can no longer be identiﬁed
(anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer diﬀerent kinds of Personal Data about you. What we collect will depend on your interactions with us. However, we have grouped together the types of Personal Data that we may collect from you as follows:
- Personal Details including name, gender, home address, business address, personal email address, business email address, phone numbers;
- Communications Data including your preferences in receiving communications from us;
- Technical Data including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Usage Data is collected automatically when using our Website including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us. Usage Data may also include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, unique device identiﬁers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identiﬁers and other diagnostic data.
How do we collect your personal data?
Information you give us. You may give us Personal Data directly by purchasing a product, completing forms, corresponding or speaking with us by phone, email, letter, at an event or otherwise, submitting a query, providing us with feedback about a product, visiting our Website, requesting that we provide you with products, services or communications or when we appoint you as a service provider.
Information we collect about you. When you visit our Website and receive emails from us we may automatically collect technical information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this by using cookies.
Information we receive about you from other sources.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services that we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site
We also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service oﬀered by Google that tracks and reports website traﬃc. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We may receive information if you have provided permission to other organizations to share it with us. Before providing permission to such third-party organizations to share your personal data, you should check their privacy notices carefully.
How we might use your personal data?
We use Personal data held about you in the following ways:
- To provide and maintain our Website, including to monitor the usage of our Website
- To manage and administer our relationship with you, including your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to diﬀerent functionalities of our service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To manage your requests to us.
- To provide you with information about our activities and services.
- To improve our level of service.
- To notify you about changes to our service and notify you of new products and services.
- To seek your views on our products and services
- For administrative and quality assurance purposes
- For the purposes of the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To provide and improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most eﬀective manner for you and for your computer
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so as part of our eﬀorts to keep our site safe and secure
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Consent to communicate with you
By providing your information to us, such as your phone number or email address, you give us permission to text or email you to provide you with information about our activities and services supplied by us. You can unsubscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email or text. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable, clear instructions on how to unsubscribe will be detailed instead. We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to you.
Mailchimp is an email marketing sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC.
By providing your information to us, such as your phone number, you give us permission to occasionally call you to provide you with information about our activities or provide you with information about services supplied by us. You may unsubscribe to calls by instructing the person calling you or by contacting us at any time via the information noted in the “Contact Us” section of this notice.
We may also communicate with your through postal marketing when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests do not override your rights. Those legitimate interests include providing you with information on our services and other activities and those of other carefully selected organizations. You have the right to opt-out at any time by contacting us at any time via the information noted in the “Contact Us” section of this notice.
How long will we hold your information for?
We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as is necessary to fulﬁll the purposes that we collected it for. To determine the appropriate retention period, we will consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we are processing your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means. Therefore, some information may be kept for more or less time depending on how long we reasonably feel it is required for. We review our retention periods for personal data on a regular basis.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) (e.g., for research or statistical purposes) in which case we may use this information indeﬁnitely without further notice to you.
If you ask us to delete your information in accordance with your rights set out below, we will retain basic information on a suppression list to record your request and to avoid sending you unwanted materials in the future.
Who we might share your information with.
We will NOT sell your personal data to any third parties.
We may share your Personal Data with any member of our group where we have a legal basis for doing so. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- When we use other companies to provide services on our behalf, e.g. answering questions about services, sending mail and emails, and when using auditors or other professional advisors.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
- IT service providers.
- If we run an event in partnership with other named organizations your details may need to be shared. We will be very clear what will happen to your data when you register.
- If we merge with another organization or form a new entity, your personal data may be transferred to that new entity.
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties in order to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation or when data is requested by our regulators or by government agencies or law enforcement agencies;
- In the establishment, exercise or defense of any legal claims;
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our employees or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or if we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by us about you may be one of the transferred assets.
We may also share your Personal Data in ways we believe are consistent with FDA and other governmental guidance, directions, regulations, and laws (e.g., HIPAA), where applicable.
You may revoke your consent for the receipt of communication that we send to you at any time by using the “unsubscribe” functionality included in our emails to you or by contacting us directly.
You should note that this will not aﬀect all communications from us, for example, we are legally required to provide notices such as notiﬁcation of a data breach in which case you should expect to receive a notiﬁcation via email. It is important that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep let us know if your Personal Data changes.
You may make a request to access, correct, or delete your Personal Data or otherwise object to our processing of such Personal Data by contacting us directly. We will respond to reasonable requests in accordance with applicable law and subject to legal and contractual restrictions. We will not discriminate against you for exercising these rights.
There may be times where we cannot grant you access to the Personal Data we hold. For example, if such disclosure would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of conﬁdentiality. We will provide written explanation for our refusal to grant access.
This Website is not targeted to children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data about such children. If we discover that a child has provided us with Personal Data online through this Website, we will take delete this information as quickly as possible. If you believe we may have received Personal Data from a child under the age of 16, please contact us immediately.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DYSIS Medical Inc.
ATTN: Chief Financial Oﬃcer
24 Superior Drive
Natick, MA 01760, United States